Effective human capital leadership goes far beyond managing human resources operations. Today, human capital leaders are urged to define strategies that align with organizational strategies and help drive business performance by delivering competitive advantage through people.
Our ELEVATE program emphasizes the critical role of the human capital leader as a strategic partner to executive leadership. ELEVATE focuses on human capital leaders’ soft skills and expected strategic roles that make a positive impact on performance, such as:
- Be resilient, effective communicators, have courage and sound judgement, and able to influence and manage their emotions, and navigate the political arena
- Understand and speak the language of the business
- Embed inclusion and diversity in the organizational culture to engage and “make the numbers count” as opposed to “counting the numbers”
- Develop talent strategies and solutions that are effective in attracting, engaging and retaining key human capital
- Plan and interpret the organization’s people metrics that improves decisions about talent and the organization as a whole
- Integrate human capital practices that heighten employee engagement